Please note the following:
- DISCO! The school staff and PTA will be running a disco on Tuesday 29th Nov in the Infant school hall. Foundation Phase (R, 1 and 2) disco will be between 4.00 and 5.00p.m and the KS2 disco (3, 4 5 and 6) will be between 5.30 and 7.00p.m. The cost will be £2.00 to include a drink and packet of crisps. If you would like your child to attend, please send the money into school in a clearly marked envelope by this Wed 23rd Nov latest (no entry on the door). If we don’t have sufficient numbers, we will have to cancel.
- Panto – the annual school trip to the panto is a week on Thursday (Thur 1st Dec) – unfortunately, despite booking a year ago, we were only able to get a slot in the middle of the day (11.30a.m. start) and, as such, we need to organise lunch for the children during the interval. To make it as easy as possible, can you please provide a packed lunch for your child along the following suggested lines:
- Choc Biscuit
- Drink (carton or pouch with straw)
Please none of the following:
- Drinks bottles
- Sandwich boxes
- Anything that will make a mess of the theatre!!If your child is entitled to free school meals and you would like the kitchen to provide a packed lunch, please contact the school in order that the caterers can organise this. If we do not hear from you in the next day or so, we will assume that you will provide a lunch yourself.
- Given that we will have 420 pupils to look after, could you provide the lunch in disposable wrappers / a disposable bag – we can then simply go along the rows and dispose of any remaining food / litter. Logistically, this was always going to be an issue for us, but with a bit of planning this should be fine – thanks in advance for your help with this.